Welcome to the Agile frontier
Agile has helped shape software creation for nearly a decade. It offers immense value to developers, designers, testers, and project leaders who are on the front lines of software development.
Software executives, including CEOs, CTOs, VPs and even Directors have too often been left out of the agile ecosystem. Some executives admire principles of lean manufacturing but strain to make the connection to sustainable software development. Some pioneering executives are left to invent their own approaches to establishing corporate-wide strategy, transparency, and consistency. Their struggles include:
- planning and budgeting for lengthy, ambiguous projects
- providing feedback and ROI for key features as they mature from concept to completion
- building a culture of trust and delegation across multiple teams
- managing fixed-scope, fixed-budget expectations from other executives
- minimizing waste in a multi-million-dollar development budget
Welcome to Agile Executives, a community of software executives dedicated to taming this wild frontier. Join us as we apply agile principles and practices in the world of enterprise strategy and leadership. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or an emerging executive, we invite you to ask questions, contribute ideas and help us advance the art and science of Agile among software executives worldwide.